• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

good compliments at work by bosses, managers, and happy shoppers

and getting an Espeon card helps too

pulling a holo-Zangoose card on "Zangoose Day" :LOL:

I woke up at like 5am and thought I had to get up soon to get ready for work. After a minute I paused and remembered today is Tuesday and that I don't work on Tuesday's so I was happy that I got to go back to sleep.

Oh. My. God. Guys, you're not gonna believe this. Over the past week, I applied for this really lucrative high paying job at a Highmark in my area, and I had to take a week long training class for it. One of the ladies called me today and...

((explodes))

I GOT HIRED!!!!!! I OFFICIALLY HAVE THE PERMANENT FULL TIME JOB I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOR THREE YEARS STRAIGHT!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

helping my family with baby sitting - had such a great time, look forward to next Wednesday

my mom works super late on Wednesdays
my younger sister (baby's other, she is 19) has classes
my uncle refused to help
my mom had asked me if I could help out with baby sitting on Wednesdays - I agreed to help out

had fun, exhausting at times, was fun, today was my first time taking care of a baby by myself
(yes, did struggled changing the diaper the first time, I tried to put it wrong way at first, I learned)

baby's name is Santos - about 7 months old
20190327_141851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom