• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Getting new music, and berry scented wax melts in the post.

Seeing some daffodils blooming, and the fact that March is finally over (idk it's just a really gloomy month where I live).

Also, doing a workout (running) that I thought I would have had to drop out early on. I had the flu really bad a couple weeks ago and felt like a lost a lot of fitness during that time. I'm signed up for a half-marathon race at the end of April so it's reassuring that I'm in decent shape, I guess.

I'm both relieved and embarrassed that I found my years old GameBoy Advance SP. Relieved that I found it, but embarrassed in regards to the fact that not only did I put it in a place I never thought to look, but because I thought I had lost it, I had bought an extra one off Ebay on impulse. Now I have two. Whoops.

Eh, maybe I'll sell the one I bought for cheap.

Getting good compliments by my manager at ork

My new Arceus pin came in today!

untitled_by_highrollerhydra_dd4zk8e-pre.jpg

Indie Pogo got is getting an update! Among the things it's getting is an updated Arcade Mode, updated moves, a king of the hill mode, a survival mode, Bullet Kin from Enter the Gungeon, that guy from Getting Over It as a playable character, a Canabalt stage and a Downwell stage.

Now if only they made an easier way to get that Nefarious stage I would be even happier.

Last edited:
I found a webpage where I can watch old cartoons I loved to watch in LA Spanish, including Freakazoid, Hey Arnold!, Avatar and Tom & Jerry, which include what I believe is the only episodethat was censored there (the cannibal mouse one).

I thought I would never get the chance to watch them again.

EDIT: On the not-so-positive side, there's an adaptation of The Treasure Island there that looks kinda similar to Bolívar el Héroe. I don't know if I should watch it or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom