• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

My little brother is graduating from law school this semester so I sent him a present (a fountain pen with some ink cartridges). I told him "one package that's gonna arrive first might leave you like ?????" cause the ink cartridges were supposed to arrive first, and they did, and he goes "Haha, I got your first package! Ink cartridges! That makes me super excited about the other one, lol. Thank you so much Z :) " and it made me really happy :D

Fried rice from a favourite local place.

Some of the music I listen to, although it usually makes me more contented than fully happy; for that, it was probably when I got done drawing something probably like a week or two ago

Master of Puppets album, and getting candles in the post.

I've spent the past few days revisiting the second half of my favorite series. Unsurprisingly, it has been my primary source of happiness in the past 48-72 hours.

Back
Top Bottom