• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I went on a horse trail ride on Sunday and it was great, except for the cold weather! My horse was actually a pony who had her hair dyed purple! xD

Watching Star Wars cast interviews. My heart hurts and I love it. Also, my long lost friend is back for me, believe it or not, and I've missed him like sweet hell.

Looking at Red Dwarf quotes, listening to horrible music and reading a Knights of the Old Republic comic.

I went to a huge garden yesterday and since it was the day people could bring their dogs, I met and petted so many. :X3:

Making hilarious posts that are wasted on the recipients, honestly. That, and listening to early 2000s rock and partially reading the awesome Star Wars comic.

Waking up from the noisiest sleep ever, having a shower and deciding to be optimistic about my sleep deprivation. From then on, I felt pretty good and still do. Wouldn't mind some tea to top this feeling, so that I can dance on the ceilin'-! ...
Urgh.

And last night I made one of the most brilliant posts of Bulbagarden history, but apparently people are philistines.

Watching Rogue One + The Last Jedi + The Force Awakens interviews and cast games. Hilarious. I love being amused.

Literally everything today. Wind. Warmth with a chill to it. Billy Idol. A singing voice in suspiciously great form and the promise of watching a famous musical.

I'm very easily pleased but one has to admit that all of the above is pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom