• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Watching my adorable cat sleep on my laptop
Have to reply with phone

Obtaining a Shiny Zygarde from a code someone gave to me.

Google Chrome had an update on all of its software and for the first time, it's an update that is actually useful and I like it a lot.

I really like the new appearance.

Helping out shoppers at work, and getting good compliments

just relaxing on weekend, and also discovering couple songs I used to not listen to before, after giving it a chance, really loved them

Warm tea and cartoons before sleeping making me happy

just having fun with my plushies

I talked about Korrina being the protective type with my friend.

...It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy thinking such cute thoughts about that lovely fictional girl leader xD <3

getting good compliment at work by store manager and helping out three customers that needed help

the art I made for my friend, seeing its fun happy reaction
I shared the art in my art topic

moving to a bigger room, and nice big window, can't wait for it
just have to wait until the smell of paint goes away

happy about it, more room, more space for plushies

Back
Top Bottom