• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I do not know how the rest, but I always cheered the change of home interior! Home interior is my weakness. I want everything to be original, so that everything is at a minimum and of high quality. This decor struck me in the heart! Everything looks so neat and vintage that my heart beats now more often. My sister and I recently started repairs in our apartment and decided that there should be a minimum of everything (neither she nor I love to clean the house haha). Therefore, we ordered an antique world map canvas from Texelprintstore.com. We hung the card over the fireplace. Very beautiful and interesting product of excellent quality! Our apartment is in the loft-style, so this product fits perfectly into the overall interior :)

Getting new books and music in the post.

It felt like a weight off my back telling my boss that I'm resigning likely the end of this month. I was afraid of telling her because of her reaction, but really she completely understood the reasons why and didn't give me hard time over it. That's the least I could ask for.

Getting to watch some pokemon last night after missing a night, and the episodes were really good too.

Finally moved furniture I wanted to new location

Back
Top Bottom