• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Getting a Great Courses lecture in the post.

finally getting over the illness
missed out on so much

happy for now its gone

Changing jobs! As of a few weeks ago. My old commute was a brutal slog that just made me tired and stressed all the time. The new commute is honestly not much shorter but MUCH easier, plenty of time to play some games or read a book on the bus.

And the job itself, I won't go into detail but it's one of those things where I didn't fully realise how bad I'd had it in the old job until I'd settled into this one and realised all the small easy things that the old job just did not do.

It's been a real good change and I'm so much happier for it lately :enzap:

Finally getting a chance to share some drawings I had finished
Hoped earlier, but gotten very ill

Taking care of my friend's puppy. He was kind of annoying at first but once he got better with potty training and separation anxiety, I liked him a lot better. Now I want my own!

1. The Totsukuni no Shoujo anime that just came out.
  2. Finally managing to get a good night's sleep last night and not having to go to the bathroom every five seconds all through the night!

a cinnamon raisin bread with berry flavor cream cheese
so good - now an Andes Chocolate mint

oops, wrong topic
last thing to make me smile, finally getting the tire changed on my vehicle, had to wait until Pay Day to get it fixed

Back
Top Bottom