• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

enjoying meal with the family
most of the time, all of us eat in our own room

Some anime DVDs I ordered for sale arriving in the mail last night. For context: The anime I ordered are licensed by Aniplex of America, who are notorious for making any anime they own SUPER expensive. Like, $120 for 13 episodes expensive. I managed to get two series from them at reasonable prices thanks to Right Stuf's Black Friday sales, so I'm happy!

My college semester almost being over, now it's just one last homework and two tests left to do. While my break is only 31 days long at this time of year, I will spend so much of it catching up on everything that I couldn't do because of having to spend time on my college stuff.

dropped my freakin' laptop the other day and although there wasn't any terrible damage to it, i am a bit upset that it got chipped in two places. thankfully the chips aren't really noticeable unless i look for them, but their existence is going to annoy me regardless.

At work, being able to help out shoppers in their time of aid

just being alive and eating tasty pork chops is all that makes me happy
and watching comedy shows helps too

My mini crochet lime is cute.

1. Finding out the data on my broken hard drive has been saved!...well, most of it, at least.
2. Spending Valentine's Day with my family and going out to dinner.
3. Finding out I'm at 170 pounds! I managed to lose five since I started going to the gym!

The fact that the Sonic movie defied the critics by being even more successful than the studious making it thought. This gives me hope that video-game movies are going to become even more common.

usual, good compliments at work... helping out others makes me smile, and having my favorite dessert helps too

Back
Top Bottom