• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

I know what would make me happy TODAY if I could do it... to go out and get a new PVC figurine!! Eventhough I'm kind of a shut-in, I already want to go out freely already. I like my freedom. But I won't since it is the responsible thing to do, plus I don't think the retailers are open yet.

1. Someone buying my Tokyo Mew Mew mangas on Ebay.
2. A fansub group reviving itself and releasing some anime I've been wanting to watch again.
3. FINALLY finishing the Tokyo Mew Mew anime after 15 years of putting it off!!
4. Rain! Rain rain rain. :)

Yet another one of my homework done really quickly early in the morning, and as a bonus, no one else in my house was awake yet!

Getting my stimulus check in the post. (I also have some cute crochet items on the way.)

Getting go0d compliment at work

The things that got me happy are online purchases mostly since I'm a shopaholic and all the nearest shops are closed... *sigh* Anyway, it's usually a food (pizza ftw) but lately I managed to set up a small garden tent with led lamps as mentioned on 420growradar and since I have plenty of time now I can literally observe how my plants grow.

Last edited:
Saving the life of a bird who couldn't fly properly at the time.

Last edited:
Getting some nice crochet apples in the post.

Getting cute crochet frogs in the post. :love:

Back
Top Bottom