• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Listening to Frank Sinatra's "That's Life" over and over. It's realistic and very opportune to me, especially this year. Uplifting but not overly optimistic.

Also, the fact that I feel like I'm on the brink of accepting my tinnitus problem in an emotional sense. It's been over a year since it started and most of that time it worsened my anxiety problem, but recently I find the noise less stressful and annoying. I hope that's a trend for me.

Getting new card games in the post. The one called Strawberry Sunset looks pretty fun.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! A new Nintendo Direct mini just dropped and it had a trailer for a new Story of Seasons game called Pioneers of Olive Town!!! It looks so amazing!!! It comes out on March 23rd, 2021!! I can't wait!!! Day one purchase for me!!

So...I just had this really insane stroke of luck. Last week, I ordered a PSP off Ebay, as I found a potential way to mod it so I can play UMD discs without the constant loading times. I have yet to buy a PSP-to-USB cable yet but I plan on it relatively soon. So it comes in the mail and I check the memory stick...to find that it's not only filled with a ton of games, but even has roms downloaded into it. Like, roms that allow it to play a whole bunch of games on the NES, SNES, Gameboy Color, GameBoy Advance, N64, Sega Genesis, and so on. I couldn't make this up if I tried. It has so many games downloaded into it as well! All the main Pokemon games, SNES Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Secret of Mana, various Final Fantasy games...I somehow struck a gold mine!!

Along with enjoying Dynamax Adventures with people on Discord; I got myself a Shiny Tapu Fini and a Shiny Cryogonal~

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I happened upon someone's Discord/Reddit message saying they're selling a bunch of anime stuff!

One of them was...Geneon's original Dog of Flanders DVD!

I AM NOT SHITTING YOU!!! AND THEY WERE SELLING IT FOR $30!!!

You know I freaking JUMPED on that chance, because do you know how hard it is to get that damn movie for a cheap price?! I love Dog of Flanders to death and you can bet I put money down for it!! I've been searching for a cheap DVD of that movie for YEARS!!! And after ten years of fruitless searching, I CAN FINALLY OWN IT AT LONG LAST!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

AWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! My Dog of Flanders DVD arrived in the mail, and it works great! Yeah, it's a 20-year-old DVD with low quality footage, but I don't care! I'm just happy I can finally legally own my favorite movie of all time!!!...at least until somebody decides to put it out on Blu-Ray or something, but I'm more than willing to double-dip!!

Got a reply on my passionate review/good vibes vent on my favorite comic, and I was not expecting that in the slightest. Unfortunately, it also kinda disrupted my flow as I was doing a commission at the time, but heck yeah!

OMG!!!!!!! One of my favorite Disney cartoons, Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, got added to Disney+ after years of falling into obscurity!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVED this show as a kid and I was so sad when it got cancelled, more so when I found out it wouldn't get a DVD release! That was actually the first fandom I wrote completed fan fics for as a kid! Now it's available on a legal streaming platform!!! Thanks, Disney+!!!

While 2020 may have been a bad year in the grand scheme of things, it's been absolutely awesome for me on a personal level!! What's next?! Is Discotek gonna license Hamtaro and Dog of Flanders and put them out on BR or something?! Cause I'd totally be down for it!!

Back
Top Bottom