• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

My new game should be arriving on Saturday. I'm going to be a rice farmer.

My joycons arrived! So happy tbh. These are a Christmas gift for my partner. They were delayed for a bit and I was really worried they wouldn't come before I flew out to see him. Whew <3

My book finally arrived, and I love it! Now I can binge read the first 10 chapters of my favorite comic in the middle of the night and no one can stop me! It came with extra materials too, and those are going to stay on my room wall for a very long time to come.

its my 8th Bulbaversary
wish I could celebrate a little more, just barely getting out of an illness

Congrats.

I'm quite glad work has been decently slow and getting less hours. I am concerned about the lesser money, but its nice to have a semi break.

The RP I have created now has a chance to be completed after about 2 years or more of an absence of some members.

Last edited:
able to return to work after being sick for almost 3 weeks, had to miss out

Back
Top Bottom