• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

First day at my SEO job going a lot smoother than I thought.

I watched the cartoon. Spider-Man: In Spider-Verse, it was unexpected for me, because I don't like movies and cartoons about superheroes, and I really liked this one. But really sometimes it worth to change your mind about some things that you used to think that they aren't for you

Wrote my third fanfic for a fancomic I love dearly a few days ago, and today I got a really nice short comment as well as an essay-length email reply from one of the authors! And they said the fact that my works managed to hold their attention was impressive!! I’m probably gonna ride this high for the rest of the week.

My dad got his first COVID vaccine the other day!! Granted, he had to go to Ohio, which is two hours away from where we are, in order to get it, but considering that everybody here is having a hard time getting appointments, it's better than nothing! He even has an appointment for a second vaccine next month at the same location, and my mom gets hers on Monday! Woohoo!

Two things: I am scheduled for my first dose of the Coronavirus vaccine late this week, and I also am finding that I am losing weight nicely. My BMI is very close to being normal now.

Yeeeees!!! Right Stuf FINALLY stocked the ZombieLand Saga nendoroid I ordered last year!! Woohoo!!...though I need to submit a ticket to have my payment info changed on my order since I used a lost debit card for that way back when. I might have to end up cancelling the order, but that's no problem! I've been waiting for this for months so I can always re-order it!

Back
Top Bottom