• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Seeing our neighbor's outdoor cat George when I went to go get the mail. She usually comes over every day when she hears our garage open, but I haven't seen her in a while, and I started to fear the worst (she's an old girl, like I think at least 15 if I remember correctly). She came meowing out from our backyard and I was so happy to see her again that I almost started to cry to be honest. I made sure to give her a lot of petting (she likes to lay stretched out on the driveway and close her eyes and purr while getting pet) and some treats and told her to stay safe and healthy and that I love her. I always make sure to say that because you never know when it may be the last time seeing her.

Two things:
1. Getting all trivia questions right on an official dev stream. I got to tweet my proof and got messaged an exclusive code for the game that can only be obtained by meeting a developer in real life.
2. A streamer I moderate for finally went live again after being absent for two months. It was good to see her up and running again.

compliments from my family members when I made tacos for everyone

I got new bird themed card games.

My football Team RCD Espanyol has returned to the 1st Division of Spanish football league. That means that he is gonna face Barça again and destroy them.

I hope you feel better, @luckypenguin2021

On my end, yaaaaay!! Discovery+ finally ditched livestreaming Deadly Women 24/7 and set it up so you can watch every episode individually from now on! Strange that it took them five months to do that, but oh well! Better late than never! Still wish they'd upload the episodes of Evil Lives Here that they didn't upload on there for some reason...and bring back seasons 1 and 7 of Fear Thy Neighbor.

Today is the last day where I have to pet-sit my brother's dog.

aside from getting my shirt and Greece jersey

also getting my replacement phone, setting it all up with no issues at all
even got my work apps running and google sign in too.... just signing in to websites will be annoying

Back
Top Bottom