• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Lots of things.

1. Finally finishing MarJour after six years of working on it (Though sequels are planned)
2. Finding out Prince of Egypt is going to be on Tubi TV next month.
3. Some stuff I ordered arriving today.
4. Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town getting a big update today.

Well my student/college debt being gone completely put me in a good mood. I knew it was coming, because I had heard that I would get a remission of that debt in January if I managed to finish my college education within 10 years (which I did), but finally seeing that 0 on my debt counter was a big relief.

Playing The Witcher 3 for the first time. I am thoroughly enjoying the game, a true gem for the Switch.

To know this late that 2015 produced two of my all time fave games, the other being Xenoblade Chronicles X, another incredible open world RPG.

Last edited:
Hyper Japan announcing their first full convention in July for the first time since the pandemic started. I've always wanted to go and I'm hoping to do it as well as MCM Comic Con this year.

Plus my kickboxing instructor giving us the next grading date for April, so I can finally go for my green belt.

Last edited:
Having a sort out of some junk in my desk drawers and found my old Pokémon Game Boy cartridges, specifically Red, Yellow, Silver and Crystal.

I don't have anything to play them on and I doubt they still work after all these years, but rather than chuck them out, I'm thinking of putting them in a box frame to hang up with my Sapphire and Leaf Green cartridges.

Last edited:
Dis boi
1643129399111.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom