• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

This YouTube vid where some guy buys a comic book and rips it up because it was made by "SJWs". Wow. He really showed them. That's like me hating everything Chuck Lorre comes out with but I'll give the guy ratings by watching his shows just so he would keep them away from me.

Some of the comments on the Facebook post that was shared by Transformers. The whole HASCON thing--yes, it's all caps and that is official--is not going over well with the TF fans and I can't say that I'm blaming any of them. ($600 for the chance to do something cool?! Are you joking?!)

A music video I was watching, by the Beastie Boys
(Fight For Your Right to Party was the song)

Saw a post on Facebook called "How to Scare Your Neighbors" and it showed a realistic lion wig on a golden retriever :LOL:

an Umbreon art
umbry_learned_tail_whip__by_laptopgun-d6u5twg.png

some of the funny comments I been getting on my sketches

I was reading some comments on the history of Blockbuster Video about how kids today have it so easy and the 90s were so awesome. That made me chuckle a bit because when my grandfather was alive, he would tell me the same exact thing but his awesome memories were from the 50s after coming home from the Navy and listening to Elvis.

Just a part of an RP that my friend and I are doing in another forum
part that made me laugh:
myself:
"before we finish with the meal, have one more meal to try. Your closes to me Firox, you have the first taste, it's my special double-tomato soup, let us know how it's like"
I just stare at it, pawing at bowl, looking at everyone
"Come on try it" Leafy says excitedly, tail wagging
I makes a sad face "sorry Leafy, not trying to hurt your feelings but..."
"What's wrong?"
I cover my eyes with paws "nothing against soup, I'm sure it's good, but I don't like the taste of tomato alone, don't mind if it's mixed with something alone won't try"
"You should have said something earlier, Vappy your next, try it"
I look over at Glacey, she is making that grin, she caught me, already knows what I dislike a lot

friend:
Glacey giggles and takes a little bit of tomato soup, she goes over and makes a frozen "strawberry treat " " hehe, here ya go Flarey non this instead " offers it to him while ? tries a little bit and zorua does to, but goes back to her apples, ? looks up again, " can we has grilled cheese with it pwease? "

myself:
"thanks Glacey, strawberry ice cream bar"
Gives it a big bite, I'm sure Glacey is watching.
In front all, I makes a sour silly face, to be nice and respectful swallows it
"Glacey" sticks my tongue out at her "that wasn't strawberry, that was strange"
friend:
Glacey smiles and laughs " That was tomato! seeya ya likes it " giggles and gives another to ya, while ? looks over " I thoughtz yew love strawberries. " They ask, wondering why you look like you didn't like it.
myself:
Grrzz at Glacey
"Nuu funny, I almost spit it out, that wasn't strawberry" then I looks down at ? who looks sad "sorry ? I love strawberries, what I got wasn't strawberry"
Looks at Glacey offering another, as much as I want to slap that paw away, I'm still at dinner table, Vappy next to me "no thanks, will go for a different meal"
friend:
Glacey giggles and nods " okay, hehe " puts it away and keeps eating her dinner while ? nods " ohh okayz, was is cherryz? " soon Umbre joins the table to eat, picking their meanl.
Glacey looks over at Vappy and gives her an actual blueberry frozen treat,
myself:
"nuu ? it was tomato flavored"
I eat some steak to get out the taste
"Thank you Glacey" eats the treat
"How was the trip, did Firox behave?"
friend:
? nods then looks up " oooh okayz " Glacey smiles and looks over at Vappy " Firox was alright, hehe " She noms on some fish. " Did help in battle with that Houndoom "
myself:
Starts to nibble her tail by blue diamond marking, even latching on with paws to prevent escaping at first, I smiles and looks at her
"Glaceys are better at having a nomable tail - Flareons still better"
Nibbles again
Let's go when she pushes me off
(it's the first of many)
friend:
Glacey just gently hits Firox with her tail tip and walks away with a giggle " hehe whatever, at least can fish better then you " smiles while looking back, ? gets up and sits in front of Vappy to greet.
myself:
"Nuu ya can't, I can fish better than any Vaporeon could...." looks that Glacey is walking away "Glacey, bring back that tail, I wasn't done nibbling it yet, okey I'll catch it later"
I go back with everyone else
Vappy looks down "hai ?" passes an ice cream sandwich "how was the trip for you?"

(in the RP, I is Firox the Flareon, Glaceon is my older sister, and knows that I hate tomato)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom