• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Not sure if there's a thread like this, but I'm interested in seeing what makes everyone snicker.

So consult the title and reply accordingly, ya muppets.

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I was watching the old 2005 Fantastic Four movie and the interactions between Ben and Johnny are hilarious in it. So that's got to be the latest thing to make me laugh.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Was watching the Ocarina of Time DidYouKnowGaming video, and I'll own up to the fact that the bit about the bomb flowers's name in the French version being able to unintentionally also mean "fart cabbage" made me laugh.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I was in pain and I laugh when I'm pain. So basically I was limping about in the undergrowth because a bloody graze at the rear of my heel was rubbing against my boot. (y)

Not funny, no, but it counts. Okay well it was funny because I had tried to construct a band-aid out of tissues and tape and that had failed miserably so I had resorted to a full blown bandage. That was unsuccessful and not being able to exercise because of a tiny graze is just stupid. Better than infection, though!

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
I was reading about Gandhi's 255/10 aggression bug in the original Civ. Oh boy, what a chuckle.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my friends talking about stupid things. I lol'd in the middle of the science building lobby.

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
comedy show I'm watching.. about the 'duct tape bandit'
robber that covered its face in duct tape, then when tape removed, he kept denying it

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
comedy show I'm watching.. about the 'duct tape bandit'
robber that covered its face in duct tape, then when tape removed, he kept denying it
... are you watching World's Dumbest? Cause I saw that guy on there ww

Reactions: Vay
Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I was watching an episode of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" where Guy was visiting this gas station restaurant somewhere in Arizona. He comes across a young woman and her grandmother and the young woman says that she and her grandmother really enjoy working at the restaurant and she (her grandmother) has been doing this for years. Her grandmother has this scowl on her face and throws a spatula into a pot which read to me as "This is my job, you assholes. This isn't my dream."

Vay

Reaction score
part of an episode of "World Dumbest" - the one showing a lemon truck loosing its cargo from an onramp to a street below, almost hitting couple cars and pedestrians, one of them almost getting hit by a speeding car....

now what was the funny part? all of the bad lemon-puns
here is the clip of it:

Vay

Reaction score
while watching reruns of "South Beach Tow"
just hearing Bernice makes me laugh a lot

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
my boyfriend tripped over a plastic bag on his way to the bathroom... felt bad for laughing but i couldn't resist :'))

Vay

Reaction score
An episode I was watching of Beavis and Butthead
(Hard Sell)

Vay

Reaction score
Cartoon I’m watching
An apisode of South Park