• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Not sure if there's a thread like this, but I'm interested in seeing what makes everyone snicker.

So consult the title and reply accordingly, ya muppets.

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I was watching the old 2005 Fantastic Four movie and the interactions between Ben and Johnny are hilarious in it. So that's got to be the latest thing to make me laugh.

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Was watching the Ocarina of Time DidYouKnowGaming video, and I'll own up to the fact that the bit about the bomb flowers's name in the French version being able to unintentionally also mean "fart cabbage" made me laugh.

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I was in pain and I laugh when I'm pain. So basically I was limping about in the undergrowth because a bloody graze at the rear of my heel was rubbing against my boot. (y)

Not funny, no, but it counts. Okay well it was funny because I had tried to construct a band-aid out of tissues and tape and that had failed miserably so I had resorted to a full blown bandage. That was unsuccessful and not being able to exercise because of a tiny graze is just stupid. Better than infection, though!

Gengarzilla

Intangible Interdimensional Interloper
Reaction score
I was reading about Gandhi's 255/10 aggression bug in the original Civ. Oh boy, what a chuckle.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
my friends talking about stupid things. I lol'd in the middle of the science building lobby.

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
comedy show I'm watching.. about the 'duct tape bandit'
robber that covered its face in duct tape, then when tape removed, he kept denying it

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
comedy show I'm watching.. about the 'duct tape bandit'
robber that covered its face in duct tape, then when tape removed, he kept denying it
... are you watching World's Dumbest? Cause I saw that guy on there ww

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I was watching an episode of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" where Guy was visiting this gas station restaurant somewhere in Arizona. He comes across a young woman and her grandmother and the young woman says that she and her grandmother really enjoy working at the restaurant and she (her grandmother) has been doing this for years. Her grandmother has this scowl on her face and throws a spatula into a pot which read to me as "This is my job, you assholes. This isn't my dream."

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
part of an episode of "World Dumbest" - the one showing a lemon truck loosing its cargo from an onramp to a street below, almost hitting couple cars and pedestrians, one of them almost getting hit by a speeding car....

now what was the funny part? all of the bad lemon-puns
here is the clip of it:

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
while watching reruns of "South Beach Tow"
just hearing Bernice makes me laugh a lot

pokemoll

┐(︶▽︶)┌
Reaction score
my boyfriend tripped over a plastic bag on his way to the bathroom... felt bad for laughing but i couldn't resist :'))

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
An episode I was watching of Beavis and Butthead
(Hard Sell)

Firox Vee

"more petting please!"
Reaction score
Cartoon I’m watching
An apisode of South Park