• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

"thanks for sharing big bro Bree"
Reaction score
Arval's costume, my Umbreon, not yet colored
looks so funny - will look much better colored
Umbreon is going dressed as a grey fox

Gloomstalker
Reaction score
I'm watching Going in Raw and listening to Steve and Larson's impressions and wrestling fanfiction.

Reaction score
an episode of "Regular Show" I was watching
(yep the episode called "Cat Videos")

sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ
Reaction score
Watching Stephen Colbert. :x

Reaction score
even if I seen it hundreds of times, it always makes me laugh
its a part of World's Dumbest... called "Lemon-Aid"
all the bad and funny lemon punz!! All the Puns!!
after watching once full of laughter, will be enough lemon jokes for a while

Reaction score
My niece had a temper tantrum today. Generally, I would be extremely stressed since I don't have anywhere to go and she's pretty loud, but this time it made me laugh.

What caused the problem is that my niece hit the babysitter, but she (my niece) started saying that it was a lie (at first). The way she spoke was pretty similar to that one scene from "The Room", you know the one where Wiseau is entering the roof, screaming how he didn't hit his wife (before saying hi to Mark). I couldn't hold back my laughter there.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I've avoided it since its inception, but for the first time in 2019, I finally got offically Rickrolled by a crafty YouTuber. I can't believe it yet it's also hilarious.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
MistyToday at 9:08 PM
IRC had its ups and downs, the important thing was the friendships I made
Same with Discord
Basically, the real Discord is the friends we made along the way

Reaction score
cartoon I was watching, don't remember which episode, from "Herman and Katnip"

Reaction score
watching funny fox videos on YouTube

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
Want to play a funny game that'll either have you in stitches or make you cringe but you still can't help but stifle a chuckle? Type in "(your IRL name) the Hedgehog" and you are almost guaranteed to see a Sonic-recolor based of your name. I looked up both my first and middle name and sure enough, they both had hedgehogs with those names. They were not badly drawn, either, so it was just laugh out loud fun.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
friend posted a video of a dude putting a lock around the lid of his wife's ice cream to see how she would open it.

... she took a kitchen knife and cut the bottom off the ice cream container. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
an episode of "King of the Hill" called "Hilloween"

Reaction score
The opening of the American version of Sailor Moon. No, I'm not talking about the English dub, I'm talking about the cancelled American remake of Sailor Moon.

Last edited:
Monoceros
Reaction score
Verbally sparring with Prime. We trade some of the weirdest insults and end up screaming with laughter after a couple of minutes.

Reaction score
hearing Elise complain in Hell's Kitchen, she makes me laugh

Welcome Home, Good Hunter
Reaction score
my voice cracking when i tried to shout the 'OH WAH AH AH AH' from down with the sickness