• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

*surprise* "Its Eevee Day!! Yaay"
Reaction score
an episode of Family Guy

Reaction score
Discovering that sometimes Dolphin (the GC emulator) can mess up models. For example, Seong Mi-na from SoulCalibur II ended up looking cross-eyed, more or less like the derp meme.

Last edited:
Reaction score
an episode of The Simpson's

Reaction score
a comedy movie, Jackass 2

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
RiffTrax's "Fun in Balloonland". Did people seriously sit and watch this crap in a theater?!

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
telling some new friends of mine about the time my boss flung a mouse across the room cause it "almost" bit her, and my friends being like :confused:

Reaction score
my friends' reactions to the picture I posted in the "Last thing you took a picture of" thread :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Monoceros
Reaction score
Watching the live action He-Man movie, because it's so bad it's good. (Talk about '80s overload!)

Reaction score
my dad trying to explain away his "password management." He keeps all his accounts and passwords on sticky notes stuck to his computer monitor. I'm like "why don't you use a password manager like lastpass?" and he's like "I do, but when I change it I put the new one on these post-its." :confused:

Reaction score
According to Giorgio Tsoukalos, aliens helped the US independence. Now I know why people watch his shows.

EDIT: Giorgio Tsoukalos is the guy from Ancient Aliens. Just to explain because I feel I might look bad here.

Last edited:
There is only one king!
Reaction score
I'm outside grilling and these two butterflies keep flying around me, and for some reason one of them decided to land on the top of my head.

Reaction score
the lyrics of a funny song I was listening to on way back from work