• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Something less sad. Today at 5:08 PM

Did someone change my nickname? Because I didn't change it from Tail clipping. but it has been changed.

pm me goat picsToday at 5:09 PM

Mods have nickname changing powers

Something less sad. Today at 5:09 PM

I know. That's who I was asking. I just didn't want to tag them, and maybe annoy them enough to change my name to something else.

dragon_natakuToday at 5:09 PM

kylini changed it like two days ago cause squirrel said your nickname made her sad

I thought you knew th0 :eyes:

Something less sad. Today at 5:11 PM

No I didn't. I just don't know how I didn't notice until now.

:ROFLMAO:
Very observant :ROFLMAO:

Monoceros
Reaction score
My cat, accidentally flipping over her water dish. Poor Lulu, she was a bit confused. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Pepsi, the poodle who's living with us right now, pulling out what's left of a roast chicken we cooked last weekend from the fridge. We were pretty cross with him at first because it made quite a mess, but looking back on it, I'm amazed he managed to pull it out and it was kind of funny.

"I Will Win!!" *Gigantamax Vee*
Reaction score
Comedy movie in watching, especially that awesome quote "Cisco's dead" and "disco blows dogs for quarters"
also hearing and seeing MATMOK saying "Knights In Satan Service"

Watching "Detroit Rock City"
I'm KISS side

Last edited:
Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
an email I just got (posted it in the Ctrl-V thread) :ROFLMAO:

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
various scenes in zombieland saga, which I started watching very recently. It's a charming and funny anime so far.

Reaction score
parts of the episode I'm watching of Hell's Kitchen
(season 11, episode 6)

Reaction score
I'm watching a video on badly-done metal lyrics. I love metal, and so does the person that made the video, but I recognize that some songs, while sounding good, have pretty absurd lyrics. For those curious, here are the things mentioned in the video on why some lyrics fail:

1. If it was written by Manowar.
  2. If they rhyme words just because (e.g.: "Five Magics" by Megadeth).
  3. Power metal songs in general (using Rhapsody songs as examples).
  4. When bands abuse the same words over and over again (using Children of Bodom and their obsession with the F-word as an example).
  5. When metaphors go too far that they don't make sense (e.g.: "Holy Diver" by DIO).
  6. When they turn into afterschool specials (e.g.: "Winners and Losers" by Accept).
  7. Cheesy ballads.
  8. Songs that keep rhyming the same words.
  9. Songs that try too hard to sound dark but end up sounding like parodies (e.g.: Powerwolf and Cradle of Filth).
  10. All of the above at the same time (e.g.: the album Lulu by Metallica).
EDIT: In other words, I'm laughing because I recognize bands I like can have silly lyrics.

Last edited:
played the correct frequency
Reaction score
Plenty of answers from the game "Funemployed"

Reaction score
hearing what PETA stands for - people eating tasty animals
coming from Gordon Ramsey, :LOL::LOL: I couldn't stop laughing for a while
make sense to me (agree too)

Reaction score
Apparently, there's a Spanish dub of Operation Blue Line (a pretty bad TMNT movie). They decided to give Raphael a voice that sounds like a mix between Doraemon and Yoshi. Too bad that aside from a clip in a Phelous video I can't find that version online.

Emotionless Doll
Reaction score
RunawayGuys' Star Fox 64 LP; Dark jokes about Fox's dad, Chugga somehow getting attracted to Leon, and other stuff.

Reaction score
an episode I'm watching of World's Dumbest
hours of laughter... the funny part for me:

Monoceros
Reaction score
My cat, swatting her comb onto the floor and looking oh so surprised that it fell.

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
my sister was bitching at me for being a NEET and although I was furious initially I started to giggle whenever she said somefin really stupid, and most of the argument was pretty stupid because she can be a huge dipshit

Noibatty loves me
Reaction score
is it bad if it was my own tweet?