• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
a phone call with my friend and i where we were doing a randomly generated daganronpa game and we were yelling at the characers every time they voted for kokichi, ibuki, chiaki, chihiro, gundham or gonta

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
Some video that my brother had shown me earlier.

Monoceros
Reaction score
My kitty, Lulu, trying to act tough as she "defended" the bathroom sink from my futile attack.

Vay

*relaxing by the river's edge*
Reaction score
Can opener, on the wall near the counter
just making some food

edit - wrong topic
Last thing to make me laugh was a post by Munchlaxking

Last edited:
unamused
Reaction score
my friend saying that he's disappointed his dad isn't dead

and that he's just going to pretend he's dead

unamused
Reaction score
my sister being an angry dipshit and spewing more ridiculous drivel

There is only one king!
Reaction score
I'm watching the Giants and Cowboys game, and a black cat came running on, and all over the field. It was pretty funny just see a cat randomly show up, and start running around.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
A Danganronpa vine compilation, in which one of them was Teruteru's kitchen, and he had bananas (Hiyoko) and avocados (Rantaro)

Gone batty.
Reaction score
So I've got a friend and fellow Pokefan on the net with whom I occasionally share my thoughts and observations about the PokeAni. So while going through the Sinnoh League and complaining about Paul, as I always do, I ask for uptenth time "Man, is that guy even physicaly capable of smiling?", to which my friend replies "Yeah, he is. Whenever he sees a crying Chimchar." It was one of those abuse-as-comedy black humour jokes - and yet I laughed at it for a good few minutes.

Vay

Reaction score
an RP reply my friend did in another forum

Vay

Reaction score
parts of an episode of Hell's Kitchen
(JP vs Van from Season 5 episode 2)

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
To celebrate my birthday, I watched "Fun in Balloon Land" from RiffTrax. That narrator lady's gone nuts!

Monoceros
Reaction score
Prime, saying some random, weird stuff. Because that's what Prime does.