• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
a comedy show I was watching
(an episode of Beavis and Butthead)

Reaction score
My dog was still half asleep when I took him outside this morning. He fell over trying to lift his leg to pee. I laughed hysterically until I realized he fell INTO his pee. :LOL:

Reaction score
comedy movie I'm watching, "Police Academy 3"
"$700 for a cab ride, where'd you catch this cab? Yokohama" makes me laugh every time I hear it

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
The only thing I can clearly remember is when I heard that my siblings took a remote-controlled drone outside to play with, and it took off on its own, and now we can't find it anywhere.

Reaction score
just watching random videos on YouTube
one that made me laugh was from Family Fued
still laugh every time I think of it - chicken noodle suit

Reaction score
I tried to type "puppy"... and typoed, and now I'm reminded of someone trying canned silkworm pupae and saying something about one being "extra pupy" (something like that; it's been a while).

Edit: ah-ha!

just gettin' started
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
the unfathomable stupidity of other people

Reaction score
a documentary about Diego Aramdno Mardona
parts of the documentary did made me laugh... he was my favorite player ever from Argentina - millions of times better than boring Messi

Reaction score
Sometimes, I like to take a piece of bread, slather mayo on it, and--"I have an open-faced mayo--mayonnaise sandwich!"

"...Does that mean toast is actually a toasted butter--toasted, open-faced butter sandwich?"

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Watching the scene from X-Men: Apocalypse with Quicksilver running through the mansion and saving as many people as possible to "Sweet Dreams are Made of These".

Aimless Traveler in Space and Time
Reaction score
I watched a YouTuber called Enter The Unown attempt to beat Pokémon Emerald using the exact team Ash used in the anime. I had a chuckle when he attempted to utilize Thunder Armor against Tate and Liza, only for the strategy to not go as smoothly as it did in the anime.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Pikachu's evolution line according to Telefang bootleggers:

Pikachu to Pikachu (again), then to either Butterfree or Murkrow, and then Butterfree can evolve into either Xatu or Aerodactyl.

I have no idea what they were thinking there. In fact, I kinda want to see someone trying to justify this, just for fun.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
In a email.

"Right now you have 115 punches, so you're well on your way to your free combo meal."