• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
My mum watching an episode of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with me and making funny comments about the villain's hair, thus resulting in me not able to take the episode seriously and have a massive laughing fit.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
My mum watching an episode of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with me and making funny comments about the villain's hair, thus resulting in me not able to take the episode seriously and have a massive laughing fit.
Which one? Because almost every villain has weird hair.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
This (spoilered because it's... a bit weird.):

I'm really not into this "bardcore" trend because it's nothing like real Early Music, which is something I love, so I get disappointed. But I do kinda enjoy this one. What makes it funny is the use of the bizarre 'margin' creatures from medieval manuscripts as Pokemon. They chose really bizarre ones for this video, which makes it funnier. (but I think the medieval bestiary would be a good place to look for some Pokemon ideas, because they had some very unique ideas of animals)

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Shipping update on an item

Estimated delivery Wed, Sep 09 - Wed, Nov 04

That is an 8 week window.

La Follia d'amore
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Finding out that the company that's making BDSP is the same company that did that freakin' Hatsune Miku Domino's App.

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her/they
This (spoilered because it's... a bit weird.):

I'm really not into this "bardcore" trend because it's nothing like real Early Music, which is something I love, so I get disappointed. But I do kinda enjoy this one. What makes it funny is the use of the bizarre 'margin' creatures from medieval manuscripts as Pokemon. They chose really bizarre ones for this video, which makes it funnier. (but I think the medieval bestiary would be a good place to look for some Pokemon ideas, because they had some very unique ideas of animals)
Wait a second I've seen this video before. It's so funny, but at the same time... it works?

Also my thing is thinking about an army of Small Dawns.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
The announcement that the Good Smile Company's latest Nendoroid will be Thomas the Tank Engine.

I am not kidding. When I saw this on their homepage, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Seriously? I mean, I know Thomas is massive in Japan, but what on earth possessed them to think that was a good idea?

Last edited: