• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Not sure if there's a thread like this, but I'm interested in seeing what makes everyone snicker.

So consult the title and reply accordingly, ya muppets.

I was watching the old 2005 Fantastic Four movie and the interactions between Ben and Johnny are hilarious in it. So that's got to be the latest thing to make me laugh.

Was watching the Ocarina of Time DidYouKnowGaming video, and I'll own up to the fact that the bit about the bomb flowers's name in the French version being able to unintentionally also mean "fart cabbage" made me laugh.

I was in pain and I laugh when I'm pain. So basically I was limping about in the undergrowth because a bloody graze at the rear of my heel was rubbing against my boot. (y)

Not funny, no, but it counts. Okay well it was funny because I had tried to construct a band-aid out of tissues and tape and that had failed miserably so I had resorted to a full blown bandage. That was unsuccessful and not being able to exercise because of a tiny graze is just stupid. Better than infection, though!

I was reading about Gandhi's 255/10 aggression bug in the original Civ. Oh boy, what a chuckle.

comedy show I'm watching.. about the 'duct tape bandit'
robber that covered its face in duct tape, then when tape removed, he kept denying it

I was watching an episode of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" where Guy was visiting this gas station restaurant somewhere in Arizona. He comes across a young woman and her grandmother and the young woman says that she and her grandmother really enjoy working at the restaurant and she (her grandmother) has been doing this for years. Her grandmother has this scowl on her face and throws a spatula into a pot which read to me as "This is my job, you assholes. This isn't my dream."

part of an episode of "World Dumbest" - the one showing a lemon truck loosing its cargo from an onramp to a street below, almost hitting couple cars and pedestrians, one of them almost getting hit by a speeding car....

now what was the funny part? all of the bad lemon-puns
here is the clip of it:

while watching reruns of "South Beach Tow"
just hearing Bernice makes me laugh a lot

An episode I was watching of Beavis and Butthead
(Hard Sell)

Cartoon I’m watching
An apisode of South Park

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom