• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

Something less sad. Today at 5:08 PM

Did someone change my nickname? Because I didn't change it from Tail clipping. but it has been changed.

pm me goat picsToday at 5:09 PM

Mods have nickname changing powers

Something less sad. Today at 5:09 PM

I know. That's who I was asking. I just didn't want to tag them, and maybe annoy them enough to change my name to something else.

dragon_natakuToday at 5:09 PM

kylini changed it like two days ago cause squirrel said your nickname made her sad

I thought you knew th0 :eyes:

Something less sad. Today at 5:11 PM

No I didn't. I just don't know how I didn't notice until now.

:ROFLMAO:
Very observant :ROFLMAO:

Pepsi, the poodle who's living with us right now, pulling out what's left of a roast chicken we cooked last weekend from the fridge. We were pretty cross with him at first because it made quite a mess, but looking back on it, I'm amazed he managed to pull it out and it was kind of funny.

Comedy movie in watching, especially that awesome quote "Cisco's dead" and "disco blows dogs for quarters"
also hearing and seeing MATMOK saying "Knights In Satan Service"

Watching "Detroit Rock City"
I'm KISS side

Last edited:
parts of the episode I'm watching of Hell's Kitchen
(season 11, episode 6)

I'm watching a video on badly-done metal lyrics. I love metal, and so does the person that made the video, but I recognize that some songs, while sounding good, have pretty absurd lyrics. For those curious, here are the things mentioned in the video on why some lyrics fail:

1. If it was written by Manowar.
  2. If they rhyme words just because (e.g.: "Five Magics" by Megadeth).
  3. Power metal songs in general (using Rhapsody songs as examples).
  4. When bands abuse the same words over and over again (using Children of Bodom and their obsession with the F-word as an example).
  5. When metaphors go too far that they don't make sense (e.g.: "Holy Diver" by DIO).
  6. When they turn into afterschool specials (e.g.: "Winners and Losers" by Accept).
  7. Cheesy ballads.
  8. Songs that keep rhyming the same words.
  9. Songs that try too hard to sound dark but end up sounding like parodies (e.g.: Powerwolf and Cradle of Filth).
  10. All of the above at the same time (e.g.: the album Lulu by Metallica).
EDIT: In other words, I'm laughing because I recognize bands I like can have silly lyrics.

Last edited:
hearing what PETA stands for - people eating tasty animals
coming from Gordon Ramsey, :LOL::LOL: I couldn't stop laughing for a while
make sense to me (agree too)

Apparently, there's a Spanish dub of Operation Blue Line (a pretty bad TMNT movie). They decided to give Raphael a voice that sounds like a mix between Doraemon and Yoshi. Too bad that aside from a clip in a Phelous video I can't find that version online.

an episode I'm watching of World's Dumbest
hours of laughter... the funny part for me:

my sister was bitching at me for being a NEET and although I was furious initially I started to giggle whenever she said somefin really stupid, and most of the argument was pretty stupid because she can be a huge dipshit

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom