• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

a phone call with my friend and i where we were doing a randomly generated daganronpa game and we were yelling at the characers every time they voted for kokichi, ibuki, chiaki, chihiro, gundham or gonta

Can opener, on the wall near the counter
just making some food

edit - wrong topic
Last thing to make me laugh was a post by Munchlaxking

Last edited:
So I've got a friend and fellow Pokefan on the net with whom I occasionally share my thoughts and observations about the PokeAni. So while going through the Sinnoh League and complaining about Paul, as I always do, I ask for uptenth time "Man, is that guy even physicaly capable of smiling?", to which my friend replies "Yeah, he is. Whenever he sees a crying Chimchar." It was one of those abuse-as-comedy black humour jokes - and yet I laughed at it for a good few minutes.

an RP reply my friend did in another forum

parts of an episode of Hell's Kitchen
(JP vs Van from Season 5 episode 2)

To celebrate my birthday, I watched "Fun in Balloon Land" from RiffTrax. That narrator lady's gone nuts!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom