• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

a comedy show I was watching
(an episode of Beavis and Butthead)

My dog was still half asleep when I took him outside this morning. He fell over trying to lift his leg to pee. I laughed hysterically until I realized he fell INTO his pee. :LOL:

comedy movie I'm watching, "Police Academy 3"
"$700 for a cab ride, where'd you catch this cab? Yokohama" makes me laugh every time I hear it

The only thing I can clearly remember is when I heard that my siblings took a remote-controlled drone outside to play with, and it took off on its own, and now we can't find it anywhere.

just watching random videos on YouTube
one that made me laugh was from Family Fued
still laugh every time I think of it - chicken noodle suit

I tried to type "puppy"... and typoed, and now I'm reminded of someone trying canned silkworm pupae and saying something about one being "extra pupy" (something like that; it's been a while).

Edit: ah-ha!

a documentary about Diego Aramdno Mardona
parts of the documentary did made me laugh... he was my favorite player ever from Argentina - millions of times better than boring Messi

Sometimes, I like to take a piece of bread, slather mayo on it, and--"I have an open-faced mayo--mayonnaise sandwich!"

"...Does that mean toast is actually a toasted butter--toasted, open-faced butter sandwich?"

I watched a YouTuber called Enter The Unown attempt to beat Pokémon Emerald using the exact team Ash used in the anime. I had a chuckle when he attempted to utilize Thunder Armor against Tate and Liza, only for the strategy to not go as smoothly as it did in the anime.

Last edited:
Pikachu's evolution line according to Telefang bootleggers:

Pikachu to Pikachu (again), then to either Butterfree or Murkrow, and then Butterfree can evolve into either Xatu or Aerodactyl.

I have no idea what they were thinking there. In fact, I kinda want to see someone trying to justify this, just for fun.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom