• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you laugh?

This (spoilered because it's... a bit weird.):

I'm really not into this "bardcore" trend because it's nothing like real Early Music, which is something I love, so I get disappointed. But I do kinda enjoy this one. What makes it funny is the use of the bizarre 'margin' creatures from medieval manuscripts as Pokemon. They chose really bizarre ones for this video, which makes it funnier. (but I think the medieval bestiary would be a good place to look for some Pokemon ideas, because they had some very unique ideas of animals)

Shipping update on an item

Estimated delivery Wed, Sep 09 - Wed, Nov 04

That is an 8 week window.

1600809785174.png

This (spoilered because it's... a bit weird.):

I'm really not into this "bardcore" trend because it's nothing like real Early Music, which is something I love, so I get disappointed. But I do kinda enjoy this one. What makes it funny is the use of the bizarre 'margin' creatures from medieval manuscripts as Pokemon. They chose really bizarre ones for this video, which makes it funnier. (but I think the medieval bestiary would be a good place to look for some Pokemon ideas, because they had some very unique ideas of animals)

Wait a second I've seen this video before. It's so funny, but at the same time... it works?

Also my thing is thinking about an army of Small Dawns.

The announcement that the Good Smile Company's latest Nendoroid will be Thomas the Tank Engine.

I am not kidding. When I saw this on their homepage, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Seriously? I mean, I know Thomas is massive in Japan, but what on earth possessed them to think that was a good idea?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom