• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you smile?

When my uncle brought me a milkshake he made.

When the team I was cheering for scored a goal

When I opened my t-shirt package from Qwertee and a complimentary packet of fruit snacks was tucked into the collar of the shirt. XD

Playing Digimon masters online with my boyfriend and he starts talking about 'chicken combos' and I just repeat "mmmm chicken combo!" until he shouts "If that's a hint to go to KFC, I'm not going!"

Remembering when my friend put me on a tree branch in 9th grade while my crush was watching. xD I wanna sit on a tree branch again!

When my younger brother and sister thanked me for getting them some soda and burritos - and preparing them some hot dogs.

When I was watching tv and I heard "Cherry Pie" playing in the background. When me and my boyfriend spent a year long-distance, he'd sing me to sleep every Saturday via skype, and he'd always sing that, Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from mars, Sonic the hedgehog and Digimon - and then whatever song that pops up on youtube.

When I got my mystery shirts from Fangamer today and one of them was a shirt I've always wanted! This Chrono Trigger inspired shirt by them, called the Chronometer. I received the blue one!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom