• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you smile?

Well, let's say a Batman image I just edited. Also laughed a bit as well, haha.

Looking at the dogs for adoption on my local animal shelter's website and seeing this puppy named Yugi-Oh. I want to know who named him. XD
There's also a kitten named Wabafet(which, I presume, was meant to be spelled as Wobbuffet).

Last edited:
Seeing our class for the first united as one for our group presentation.:)

Playing with my cats, or the ferret -

even if I'm still sad, another thing that makes me smile a lot are all the great photos, videos, and great memories I had with my grandma.

Thinking about catching that shiny Sliggoo after a single regular Fraxure encounter.

Calling out my dogs name, only to find her tucked away snug in my covers. So in short my dog.

Some online battles I done - about 5 of them, even if I lost all 5 of them, at least what makes me smile is that at least I'm battling and have lasted long (I remember my first ever online battle, I lost really fast - all 6 and my opponent didn't even lost 1)

The two adorable posts above. :3

Trying to catch my ferret while she is playing.

Hearing this line "I'll be here to talk to you though so don't worry." It helped me ease up, not that I'm any less terrified of being in charge of my home for 2 weeks but it made me smile.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom