• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you complained about?

The fact that Destiny 2 glitched out & made me start a story mission that I'm not supposed to start for a loooong time.

I got a stain on my favorite cream top today! :cry:

More detail (a little TMI)
it looks like a blood stain (it's not!) and it's on the front center bottom edge of the shirt. Need I say more? >.<

and of course I discovered it while I was out in public.

Scalpers, absolutely detest that these scumbags think it's cool to bulk buy out products with no hard cap on them and then trying to sell the product online for 3-5x what it is actually worth. Makes me kind of sad when I think that things like game consoles and other items that scalpers tend to gravitate towards should get hard capped if only to slow down how much they are practically stealing from others who want the same products.

complained to my manager that because of my sudden workload, i wasnt going to get mopping done around the kitchen like i was expected to. thankfully, he didnt see it as that big of a deal as there was someone else coming during the night shift anyway that can take care of that.

hopefully, at least.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom