• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you complained about?

The freaking mail carrier leaving a package on our stoop where it could get wet. How many times do we have to remind them that they need to leave a damn pink card and let us pick the damn package up?!

Being sick is fun /sarcasm. Having to go to school for the third day in a row when I'm feeling awful does not help. At least we have a delay.

Amazon sent me the UK version of the vita game I ordered and now I have to send it back and make sure they send me the US version.

Not being able to draw Blaziken properly. It's the legs that get me...
To make matters worse, Blaziken is one of my favourite Pokémon. I mean, I should know how to draw it easy.

That Pokémon Stars is probably going to be Switch exclusive. It's peeving me off because the Switch is so damn expensive, that there is no way I'll be able to afford one until prices start to lower a couple of years after release.
This means that Pokémon Stars would have been released for a while already, and probably everyone bar myself would have played the game already. Not to mention I'd have to avoid spoilers for a couple of years, which would be tedious.
*Sigh*. Not looking forward to it. Not looking forward to it at all...

How Cartoon Network screwed Ruglar Show (one of its biggest flagship shows for years) once the ratings started to dip, to the point of burning through the final season incredibly quickly, and giving the finale episodes such god-awful timeslots.

That Pokémon Stars is probably going to be Switch exclusive. It's peeving me off because the Switch is so damn expensive, that there is no way I'll be able to afford one until prices start to lower a couple of years after release.
This means that Pokémon Stars would have been released for a while already, and probably everyone bar myself would have played the game already. Not to mention I'd have to avoid spoilers for a couple of years, which would be tedious.
*Sigh*. Not looking forward to it. Not looking forward to it at all...
I know that pain pal. On the plus side, Stars will probably just be a Sun Moon third version. Giving at least a bit of time.

Not only are they giving us all of our midterms in one day now, but they've also halved the amount of time that we can spend on them. Tomorrow's gonna be fun.

Not only are they giving us all of our midterms in one day now, but they've also halved the amount of time that we can spend on them. Tomorrow's gonna be fun.
How could anyone think that that's a reasonable set up?

The sunburn on my feet. It is very sore and swollen (probably because I've never had sunburn on my feet before), and it makes it really hard for me to walk, which is not a good thing when you're on holidays.
I just just want the damn stuff to go already...

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom