• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That I'm horrid at coming up with conversation topics! I'll keep trying tho. :p

That creativity is a deity that only comes when it fucking wants to and doesn't listen to you even when you're begging for it to come.

That the honeybee can heat up its body, so when a wasp or something like that comes into their hive, thousands of honeybees jump on it and roast it to a crisp.

There is going to be a season 3 for the Uta no Prince-sama anime!

That if you're not done with your hour on the Dream World, you can wake up your Pokemon, tuck them back in and try again quick. (Did that with my Gardevoir so I could score another DW Golett and it worked.)

The key differences between individualist anarchism and collectivist (specifically communist) anarchism.

That my newest Professor for my online classes lives in the same town I do. o.0

I learned how to set a picture password for Windows 8. It's better than typing in one of my email passwords.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom