• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Oh Lord, help me."

I'm still trying to recooperate(sp?) from my panic attack. .___.

"Antares.... It's like '*points ahead* HOLY SH*T WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT BIG RED THING. ...Oh.'"

lol Scorpius. (Though I don't really look at the stars anymore.)

"Huh. That would probably be a bad idea."

I don't know. Would highlight-to-read spoilers (instead of the click-to-open/close ones) be a bad idea? Didn't think it through before I said that. :sweat:

"Oh dear God. Oh dear God!"

I saw this, and it reminded me of part of some Batman cartoon where this guy used a belt that could render him able to slip through walls and such (he looked static-y translucent when he was in that state), but it started malfunctioning, and it started turning his body like that permanently... then (I think) he started laughing as he slipped through the ground. ._.

Last edited:
"No, it was my leg."

"NOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................ck"
i lost at the Gold Saucer's Battle Area in FF7 TwT

"'Death cast'? 'Yeah, we like to make images of people. That's just how we are.'"

Was looking through the TV guide, and one show said something about "The death cast of Chang and Eng."
Ooh, it was what I thought it was.

"No, it took forever to move."

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom