• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"I took care of the problem, if you know what I mean."

"And watch it be, like, a half step down. That'd be funny, except not."

Nope, my MP3 isn't out of tune, and my keyboard isn't either, so Fall Out Boy's "Thnks fr th Mmrs" is definitely in B♭ (or A#) minor, so why do the people at Ultimate-Guitar.Com think it's in (just plain) A minor?
SpknStrtRcngconfused.gif

"I believe it has been recalled."

"♫Hey smilin' strange♫.... 'My name's not Smilin' Strange! It's Sandy!' ...Are you sure that's not a grimace? From, you know, like, getting shot?"

"Hey Sandy" is a nice little song. :look:
Also, I forgot to remember the rest of the lyrics. :look:

"Well, wouldn't that be not-very-nice. ...It's goo-log! Goo-log! ...Childurn."

It's not goo-layg, as far as I know.

Last edited:
"Well, let's see. If you were sharing a bunkroom with somebody you're competing with, and they didn't have a suitcase lock, and they have notes in that suitcase, what exactly would you do? See, this is the kind of danger we're in. We begged her not to do it. She didn't listen."

Obviously makes no sense out of context. Good luck, mortals.

EDIT: Just had something happen as I was posting. Now it's:
"Seriously, we need a passport for that?"

"My avatar should be 'fixed' soon."

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom