• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eat like crazy! Eat a jet pack! Nibble on a dragon! Swallow a motorbike!"

yey self interruption

"Are they talking about Morganna? ...Or maybe Haral--or what's left of him...."

I wonder just who the speaker[s?] in the song "The World" is [are]. Also, who is the "you" referring to?

"...Yeah, really. ♫Sticks and stones!♫"

I was wondering how our current technology would appear to people who lived a long time ago, then I wondered what kind of crazy advanced technology there would be 200 years from now.... then I thought of what Einstein said.

"Spider bird, spider bird, does whatever a spider bird does!"

I held my pet bird upside down and tried to get her to walk upside down on my ceiling. It failed, because she ended up flying to my bed :XD2:

"Don't drink out of that glass, you'll get sick, too."

"I don't think it works."

^o_O

"Ugh, they're so close! I hate it when... ugh!"

I hate it when people stand so fricking close while talking to me. Gosh, we're talking, not f@#&ing. >_<

"Wait, where's 'here'? ...The Land of Nod."

If Nod=wandering. Listening to "I Keep My Home In My Heart." Misty said "I love it here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom