• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshi

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
""Did someone spill boiling beer all over the host server, or is this forum just retarded?"

Kthleen

Reaction score
"♫Whatever you do!♫"

Don't pay the ferryman--don't even fix a price--don't pay the ferryman until he gets you to the other side. :nono:

Kthleen

Reaction score
"'To that gentle... giant... quiet setting sun...' ...yeah, setting sun, 'I wished, 'Protect everyone''--What? It's the sun. 'Protect everyone' my foot."

"Aratanaru Chikai" is weird.

Kthleen

Reaction score
"Kimi wa hitoribocchi ja nai.... ...Yeah, 'Until I--Until Dad throws you into hell. *shrugs with a troll face-type smile*'"

Was poking around TVTropes, found the "You Are Not Alone" page... and with it, part of Matthew 28:20.

Kthleen

Reaction score
"Neh, my fingering sucks. I play the way that works for me."

I am glad, though, that I learned how to run up and down scales on the piano.

Kenshi

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
"Dammit, I want to go to sleep without ever worrying about whether my teeth are brushed or not..."

Status
Not open for further replies.