• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"♪Against the grain should be the way you cut meat!♫"

I was thinking of a certain song when I remembered something.

" 'Night, dad! 'Night, Nick!"

I said good night to my dad and my brother (My mom is still at work right now. Her shifts at the hospital receptionist's desk are pretty long and can last until midnight). It's 4 minutes past my bedtime (My bedtime is 8:30 pm Central US time). I'm supposed to be alseep, but hey, I have my own laptop, and it's a netbook, my parent's don't really care what I do on it (Except if anything contains a virus or something), so they don't know. Niether does my brother, because he doesn't even care about the fact that I have a laptop, and my brother sometimes goes on his iPod Touch at night.

"Yes, it was delish. Thank you."

My mom asked if she liked the chicken and pasta she made.

"Why am I getting excited over an 'Artificer' class? ...It's like 'Rit! Rit!
th_GaiaX3.gif
'"

Someone at another forum I go to brought up the idea of an Artificer class (apparently a rogue/mage "master of gadgets") for Guild Wars 2, and another person said it could be like the Ritualist (my favorite Guild Wars class
th_GaiaX3.gif
), but with turrets instead of spirits. But turrets aren't spirits. :'(

"Damn it, there's no more soap...."

Takin a shower, and no more soap....

"I enjoyed that muffin."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom