• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I end the race. I am the beginning of the end. The start of eternity and the end of space. There are two of me in Heaven and one in hell. I am in water, fire, sunshine and darkness. I am the beginning of earth and the end of life."

"Wait, it's been five days? Wow...."

Not that I'm good at measuring/remembering time anyway....

"It's like, 'Fifth! *holds up four fingers*' 'Um....'"

I count awesomely.

The last thing I said before this thread is:
"UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!"

Lolz...it's kinda random... ^-^

"What...? ...*gasp* Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"

I was wondering why any number to the zero power is 1. Then I found this.

"It this boomba-cha-cha-lala-boom-boom-bop? This can't be boomba-cha-cha-lala. ...Can it? It is boomba-cha-cha-lala-boom-boom-bop!"

"'Dot your j's and cross your eths.' Etttthhhhh...."

Dot your j's and cross your ð's, people.

Last edited:
"i saw three peple with blue p plates"

p plates only come in red and green.

"Did anything happen to the.... 'No, we couldn't identify him.... And even if the... this kid said who he was, we couldn't positively identify him...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom