• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

If the pokemon are still moving in 2D does this mean no 3-D pokemon games for Wii besides PBR?

FatKidLovesCakes brought it up...but anyways I didnt like not being able to buy coins because what else am I gonna blow my money on besides full restores and revives....

GTS. When it was first introduced in DP, it was hacker paradise. They later added a hack filter, but before that was added, you could put something up, and get a hack in return or vice versa. You could find lots of hacked shiny event legends, all just a A button press away. And even though there is a filter now, there are still hacks that get through it.

FatKidLovesCakes brought it up...but anyways I didnt like not being able to buy coins because what else am I gonna blow my money on besides full restores and revives....

BULLSHIT... kind of... you brought pbr than i brought up stadium cuz they are somewhat related... another bad addition in my opinions the 5 hms in gen 1 were fine but for god sake defog? WTF rock smash is somewhat acceptable and maybe rock climb

EDIT: its coke not cakes...

Contests are good people (they're better than the pokeathalon) What's really bad is voltorb flip, why can't we just have the normal slots?

Contests are good people (they're better than the pokeathalon) What's really bad is voltorb flip, why can't we just have the normal slots?

I bleame the economy...notice how there's not much people in the voltob flip area too? They shoulda kept the slots in Celadon City though for originality

Worst addition to the games? Well its quite simple.

Bidoof :|

Super Contest, they were somewhat fun in Ruby, my ruby won the Master Rank Beauty contest. In Pt I have played the contest ONCE, in Diamond I haven't even entered the place except to continue the story.

And no one is to say the GTS is bad, I have got 4 Shaymins, 2 Darkrays, and 8 Mews there not counting all the bad ones (Adamant Darkray -_-) that I put up for trade immediately.

Oh you got them alright, but they were most likely hacked. I highly doubt those mews were legit, most legit mews are japanese

Oh you got them alright, but they were most likely hacked. I highly doubt those mews were legit, most legit mews are japanese

Funny that I have only got 1 English Mew of the GTS then :p

And I don't care for hacks, and honestly I think most of them are clones, not hacks.

The Underground. Seriously.

The GTS was a wonderful tool, until the Americans got the game. Not being racist, but when it was only the Japanese games, it was really useful. Now, it's useless.

Funny that I have only got 1 English Mew of the GTS then :p

And I don't care for hacks, and honestly I think most of them are clones, not hacks.

You are one lucky man then, since 90% of GTS is 10 year old hackers.
@Ryu Agreed, this is due to americans being quite immature (this is coming from an american).

Hmm, I'm not too fond of Contests and Super Contests. Gen. 3's contests were annoying, and Gen. 4's Super Contests were too easy.

Also, I don't like the Voltorb Flip game. It just ruins the nostalgia.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom