• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

What was your favorite new Pokèmon that was released July 8?

Reaction score
For me it's Alcremie. I would say Yamper but everyone already knew about it.

I <3 Kabu and Raihan
Reaction score
Duraludon is more immediately striking to me and I do think it's cool, but I think Rolycoly has more visible personality and concept, and it is very cute. :3 So I'd say Rolycoly.

Reaction score
Duraludon is more immediately striking to me and I do think it's cool, but I think Rolycoly has more visible personality and concept, and it is very cute. :3 So I'd say Rolycoly.
Duraludon looks like a fusion between Gigalith and Skarmory
Also they better give Rolycoly a Fire/Rock type evolution or I'm deleting my account

Reaction score
Rolycoly. Don't know what is it, but somehow i am drawn towards odd looking Pokemon (But what do you expect when your favorite mon is Glalie).

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Alcremie! I'm a sucker for cute Fairy types, and I love anything dessert-themed. It reminds me of Slurpuff... but even better, and I say that as someone who likes Slurpuff a lot.

Compulsive Fact-Checker
Reaction score
My favorite of the group is Rolycoly. I liked all of them, but Rolycoly just 'speaks to me' the most. And since its name is a pun on roly-poly (and, of course coal), I might be able to convince people it belongs on my "bugs" theme team (My friends did not accept my position that Cloyster fit even though other molluscs, Shelmet and Accelgor actually got bug type. The difference between Gastropoda and Bivalvia, I guess).

A person
Reaction score
Besides Yamper since we already knew about him, my favorite is Rolycoly. He's adorable and might be my new favorite rock-type design besides Rockruff's line.

Leon now in Three Houses
Reaction score
Yamper, Alcremie, and Duraludon. The first two are just really cute and Alcremie's Gigantamax form is so pretty (and makes me want cake), the third is so cool looking and really stands out to me.

Troop Leader
Reaction score
I think Rolycoly is one of those weird uglycute Pokemon, which somehow makes me love it even more. Based on its ability name (Steam Engine?), I'm 90% certain it's getting a train-based evolution, and that just sounds super awesome to me.

The Dragon Prince
Reaction score
Alcremie for sure!!! Normally I'm not much of a fan of the food based Pokemon but something about it just makes me love Alcremie so much! It's so cute!!! ^^

Don't act so haughty.
Reaction score
Alcremie and Rolycoly.

The former's Gigantamax form is pretty much the only good thing about Dynamax/Gigantamax, and nothing's gonna change my mind.

I LOVE DIGIMON
Reaction score
I loved rolycoly but I don't like the wheel thing so now I simply like rolycoly; I've warmed up greatly to alcremie and it might now be my favorite of the reveal.

I do not like duraludon.

Yamper we of course already knew about, but I prefer its official art to its in game model so now I like it.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Alcremie is the new Slurpuff. We stan a 10-tiered gargantuan cake. Yamper and Rolycoly look very cute, and I think they could be awesome additions to the team. Duraludon is meh to me. Nothing stands out too much other than its new Steel-Type move that does admittedly look cool.

I think Rolycoly is one of those weird uglycute Pokemon, which somehow makes me love it even more. Based on its ability name (Steam Engine?), I'm 90% certain it's getting a train-based evolution, and that just sounds super awesome to me.
T R A I N S. Imma name mine Thomas haha

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
I would say Yamper, but Yamper was already previously revealed in the demo that fans got to play at e3 (and various other events), so I think I'll have to go with Alcremie. None of the designs really wowed me yesterday, but Alcremie is pretty cute, and I like the concept of it, and the name.

Reaction score
Lol how funny would it be if the mids renamed this thread "
What was your favorite new Pokèmon that was released July 8th?"

Edit: I just noticed the e is backwards.

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I fail to see how Giga-Corviknight looks different than regular Corviknight other than the red glare and being bigger in size?
It certainly changes the least of the three but there are subtle differences. Its beak and horns become slightly longer. It gains additional armour pads on its body and more fur on its neck. And it has uh.... those tiny mini bird like things swarming around it. Kinda reminds me of how Honchkrow bosses around murkrows.