• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What was your favorite new Pokèmon that was released July 8?

Duralodon. It looks just derpy enough while remaining cool, and I still don't get the design inspiration so it's intriguing in that way, too.

Gigantamax Alcremie is awesome, but I'd like it way better if I could gigantamax any Alcremie I find in the wild instead of having to wait until I catch it in a max raid to raise it. That's a big issue I have with gigantamax in general... I hesitate to like the forms because I'll have to hunt (and ignore any Alcremie I find before then) to use it.

As in July 8th, Alcreamie surprisingly. It's just super cute to me and I don't like dessert pokemon normally.
I do like all the pokemon they have released so far.
Some of my Tops are Drednaw Wooloo Yamper Duraludon Alcreamie (of course)

Rolycoly. It reminds me quite a lot of Beldum, and I absolutely love that Pokémon and its evolutions. Here's to hoping that it evolves.

Yamper gives me Pikachu-clone vibes even though it is clearly not an electric rodent. But it's nonetheless cute and I like it.

I was kinda meh about Rolycoly at first, but I also kinda like it. Although I'm hesitant about what the wheel might imply for its evolution.

Rolycoly was hard for me to like at first based on its 2D art. I had trouble seeing the wheel at first and thought it looked too much like part of the Roggenrola line.

It’s an example of a mon that needs the 3D model to flesh it out and really shine, and I ended up really liking it after all. Still sticking with Drednaw as my Rock-type though.

None. The bunch revealed was rather underwhelming. I might warm up to Rolcoly but it reminds me of Roggenrola a bit too much. I mistook Duraludon for a regional variant Gigalith at first.
Actually, in an idiotic fashion I initially mistook the entire Japanese trailer for a regional variant reveal- Rolycoly:Roggenrola, Duraludon: Gigalith, Alcremie: Slurpuff.

I like Yamper but I wish it had more visible tufts of fur and not a totally smooth plasticy surface.

This art of Yamper makes me like it a lot more:

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom