• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters

riolu129

addicted to leafgreen
Reaction score
NOT YOUR FAVORITE, YOUR FIRST!!!
mine was jolteon
breed your eeveelution and ditto, and get them all!

I don't remember my first. The farthest back I remember is my run of XD. I chose Espeon, and it sweeped most of the stuff in the game.

Flareon. Flareon, Blastoise, and Vileplume were my go-to starters in red version.

I'm pretty sure it was Vaporeon. At the time, I expected for some reason that it would be the least popular of the then-three Eeveelutions, so having one of my own would make it easier to complete my Pokédex, as I wouldn't have to hunt down someone who had one. I only ever had two other people to trade with anyway, though.

Jolteon, i believe. I've always prefered jolteon x3
for others it was umbreon though

Espeon in gold, then vaporeon in FR/XD.

Funny thing, when I was playing gold I wanted vaporeon, but for some reason I didn't think I could, so I evolved my eevee into espeon.

Last edited:
Surprise surprise, it's Umbreon. Who'd have thought Ryuu would want the dark type.

Hmm...Espeon in Crystal, I believe. D: I remember being disappointed that it wasn't the "cool black Eevee" from Stadium 2. I didn't know back then that Espeon and Umbreon evolved based on the time.

Vaporeon in Red. At the time, I wasn't aware of the concept of branched evolution and though Vaporeon evolved into Jolteon. lolwut?

I had "borrowed" by brother's blue and started a new game. I got the eevee and I didn't evolve him until like level 56 because I wanted him to choose his evolution...stupid me without internet or a guide book didn't realize that it's completely up to the trainer. I got myself a Thunder Stone and got me a Jolteon.

Back in Blue, it was Vaporeon. I remember because that was pretty much my favorite Pokemon back then. Still is one of my top picks.

My first one was Jolteon.
Pikachu allways played games with me 'till I ran out of Poké balls, so I used my TS to Eevee.
I didn't use it much though...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom