• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
Jolteon, in Blue. These were the days when you only got one Eevee per game and breeding wasn't possible. I was also a secluded loner with nobody to trade with, so it was a pretty tough decision for me. Initially, I went with Jolteon because I liked the spikes on the thing. I experimented with the other two when I replayed, and actually came to like Flareon more.

My first was Espeon, on my Silver game. I spent ages trying to make my Eevee, Fredrick, happy with the intention of evolving him into Umbreon, but I accidentally let him evolve a little before 6 o'clock and he became an Espeon instead. I didn't really mind too much though, Umbreon and Espeon are the two best Eeveelutions in my opinion. :)

Vaporeon. Squirtle was (is?) my favorite Pokemon, so I generally leaned towards the Water type when a choice was given. Vaporeon is still really cool even if I'm not that big of a fan of Water Pokemon.

My first was Jolteon because I meant to give my thunderstone to my Pikachu but I ended up giving it to Eevee from my unceasing A-button mashing.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom