• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
Umbreon in Gold.

Reborn in HeartGold.

Long live Ralph the Umbreon!

Vaporeon in FireRed. Its aurora beam kicked Lance's ass so hard. Ahh, good times..

Flareon in my red version. I had to have a fire on my team so I chose it.

Umbreon was my first Eeveelution in Silver version. She was pretty powerful and I used one in Ruby version to. I don't remember her move set though.

She was reborn in SoulSilver, nicknamed Midna(after the Twilight Princess). She knows the moves Mean Look, Attract, Dark Pulse, and Psychic.

Leafeon, I started with Pokemon Platinum, and I liked it the most! all around great Pokemon!

Espeon<3. That Pokemon has a special place in my heart, my favorite Physic type bar none, and one of my favorites overall. I love that cat, at least I think it's a cat...

My first game wasw Firered, and i remember having an all fire type team, so i had a Flareon.

Mine was an Espeon in Gold.
I actually wanted an Umbreon, but I've now come to prefer Espeon anyway...

I think the first one I wanted was Jolteon. Not sure if it's the first I got, but the first three definitely preceded Espeon and Umbreon. Never got Leafeon or Glaceon.

Vaporeon in Pokemon Red. I want to say that it's because my starter was Charmander, and I didn't even think about leaving Viridian Forest until I captured a Pikachu, but the truth is that I was like 8 or something at the time, and I think I just happened to have my Eevee in my party when I was evolving some other Water-Type Pokemon with a Water Stone, and just happened to see that Eevee was able to evolve using it.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom