• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
Espeon and Umbreon in Colosseum. Although as the game went on I ended up phasing out Umbreon. My brother and I both played, and wanted to have different teams, so I took Espeon and he took Umbreon as our "starters."

Beyond that, I can't say that I remember... My first game was FireRed, and I know I made the effort to get one of each at the time, but I don't think I actively used an Eeveelution until.... Oh gosh, I don't think I've ever used one in a main playthrough

Pretty sure it was Glaceon, though I also got Espeon almost the same day. I was playing HGSS and didn't have two DSs but REALLY wanted it, so I had a friend at the time take my Eevee and evolve it in Sinnoh for me.

Umbreon! Although my brother used a Vaporeon in his copy of Red that I used to play with before I got Silver for myself.

Vaporeon pfp.jpeg

My first was Umbreon in a Platinum Emulator. I named it Gandalf and it was terrible in IVS

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom