• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
Mine was Glaceon but I evolved it too late and it didn't learn any good ice moves T_T

I'm not sure, but I think it was Jolteon (In Blue). Maybe I had only a Thunderstone in my bag in that time, because I never liked this poké.

I have never actually legitimately raised one of them from an Eevee, as strange as that seems. I bet I'm one of the only people here.

Anyway, my friend offered to put a hacked Umbreon on my Sapphire version back before FRLG, so I let him. That would technically be my first, except it doesn't count in my mind because it was hacked.

Then came Pokemon Collosseum where I got both Umbreon and Espeon at the same time. I never used them though, so I don't think they count either.

Then I restarted Collosseum and actually used Umbreon that time. Although I erased him once again without thinking, I think that Umbreon is the one that finally counts as my first Eeveelution.

Mine was glaceon.

It was in Platinum, and I decided that it would be useful for beating dragons.

It wasn't.

Mine was Joltion because I liked the way it looked, I still do.

I'm pretty sure it was Flareon. I think I needed a fire-type to help beat Erika. First and last time I ever used a Flareon, actually.

Vaporeon in Red Version. Back when pretty much my entire team was water types.

Mine was a Jolteon, back in the old Red. I had him because his Pin Missle was effective against Psychic types, which were ungodly strong back before the second generation. Plus I needed a good electric type.

Oh man, I honestly can't say for sure which one it was. Thinking it was Umbreon in GSC since you didn't need a stone for it, but I'm not positive.

I think my first ever was Flareon...it might have been Jolteon though ^^

I could never figure out how to get Espeon or Umbreon til a lot, lot later in the games

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom