• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
My first Eeveelution was Jolteon. In SoulSilver I own all seven Eeveelutions: I obtained them in this order - Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon (all of them are male except Jolteon, it's a bit of a surprise that Jolteon was female).

My first Eeveelution was Vaporeon (even though I already had Blastoise in my team... I was six years old, and had no idea of how to play properly).

Jolteon in SS, IIRC. I don't know why, because I always favored Fire-types. Probably because Jolteon looks so much cooler, so yeah.

Probably Flareon, since Pokemon Blue was my first Pokemon game, and Fire is one of my favorite types.

My first Eeveelution was Espeon. I don't think I had one until Crystal since I was primarily focused on raising my starter and legendary Pokemon in Silver. Interesting enough, it's also my favorite Eeveelution partly because it was my first one and evolving through friendship.

Mine was Espeon in Gold waaaaaaaaaay back when I didn't know much about the different ways to evolve my Eevee.

Of course I knew that you had to have a Fire, Water, or Thunder Stone for Flareon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon, but I couldn't figure out where to get them until later on.

I wanted Umbreon, but I didn't realize that you had to evolve it at night. So most of the time I had Espeon in Gold.

My first game was Gold and I think I had 2 Eevee's from the Game Corner unfortunately they were put in the PC and I never got to evolve them. Though by the time I had LeafGreen I got the Eevee from the building in Celadon City and bought a Fire Stone and evolved into a Flareon so my first Eeveelution was Flareon.

Mine was Vaporeon :) I had chosen Charmander as a starter and I needed a water Pokemon to teach surf to.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom