• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first eeveelution?

What was your first eeveelution?

• Total voters
Mine was Flareon in pokemon Peral. I don;t think I had a reason for picking Flareon except that I had a firestone.

Flareon, because the fire stone was the one you get earliest in White2. Turned out to be a wonderful choice- he kicks butt, man.

I don't remember but it was either Flareon or Vaporeon in FLRG...I think...yeah it was Flareon because I had a Venusaur and I wasn't sure which fire type to get so I picked Flareon as my fire type...I think...but...Vaporeon...I forgot which...but yeah it was probably Flareon

Mine was Umbreon in Crystal, it wasn't until Crystal that I went back and caught all the Kanto and Johto pokémon, and got the five (as it was then) eeveelutions.

Jolteon in Red. I don't think I was very impressed with it, but that's probably because it didn't have any Electric/special moves.

May have had one previously, but I think my 1st was Glaceon on Platinum. Never had a chance to get one before that really since my 1st game was Emerald and none of my friends had FR/LG.

Mine would have had to have been Vaporeon in Pokemon red, mostly for design if anything since it looked quite elegant.

It was Jolteon, because when I first played the game, I was obsessed with electric types (luckily I had a thunder stone available.)

My first was Vaporeon in FR. Simply because I was obsessed with it as a duckling. I still am, because it represents the Water element, but not as much.

It was Espeon in Crystal. Then I got another Espeon in Platinum, an Umbreon in SS and a Glaceon in Black2.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom