• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first event?

Porygawn

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
Reaction score
Discuss your 1st event you downloaded onto your game at TRU, over Wi-Fi, etc. My first event was a TRU Shaymin.

Last edited:
It was the year 2000 at the Millennium Dome in London, England. Nintendo were holding a Mew download for Red and Blue. I was 8 years old then, and went with my Mum, brothers and Grandparents.

I can still remember the OT: "PUK"

Game Stop Deoxys. I was kinda embarrassed about asking to go to it, but now when one is announced, I scream in excitement and tell the neighbors.

My first event Pokémon was the Toys or Us (TRU) Arceus.

Celebi for GS. I remember being a tad dissapointed that me and my brother were the only ones other than the Nintendo rep to be at the area we went to.=/

I've only ever been to two- my first was thr secret key, and the jirachi was my second one
We are a forgotten country...

I kid you not, the Gamestop Shiny pichu.

What a worthless event.

Spring 2010 Pichu. Coulda sworn I got something in 2009 but I guess not.

I think mine was the Toys'r'us Shaymin. I was totally embarrassed being much older than a normal Pokemon player, but it was worth it. Cute little Shaymin. :)

I really wish I hadn't missed the Member Key event to get Darkrai. I'm still kicking myself over that one... I had no clue about Nintendo WiFi events back then... T_T

My first event that I got? Well, that'd be Member's Key that was distributed over Wi-Fi for Platinum for Darkrai.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom