• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your first event?

The SMR2010 Jirachi. There was much rejoicing on my part.
132Ditto.png

My first was Darkrai. Got it around the time I received my Wi-Fi connection. Been getting the Wi-Fi events ever since! :XD:

Darkrai, I watched my friend get it then thought up the great idea of getting it myself

Gamestop Jirachi!

I've always ignored events, but my friends and I planned on seeing a movie at the mall (where the Gamestop was) and we decided to just bring our DSs.

Hopefully I can get around to acquiring the HGSS Mew. I may actually use it as opposed to the Jirachi, which is just sitting in my PC.

My first event was I believe the time when Toys "R" Us gave away a Mew for the 3rd Generation Games.

My first event for the DS games was I believe maybe the Regigigas one, I think it was? It was also at Toys "R" Us. I remember the first in-store DS event more than the first GBA event. What I found more interesting about the DS event is the store employee who was working at the time had no clue how the whole download feature worked for the DS games, he was shocked I actually didn't need any help. I was about to leave the gaming area of the store in order to head out but he stopped me on the way out with someone else's DS system because that "someone else" didn't know what to do and he (the employee) couldn't remember every thing I ended up doing.

I got a Jirachi from the DLing thing from my cousin's Pokemon channel (that counts right?) I think it was Timid too, which was cool... until now (I got a better replacement IV-wise).

My first but won't be my last (hopefully) was HG/SS Mew. Believe me if I could have I would have more but since I live on a little dot in the caribbean it not until they introduced wi fi that I could get access.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom